The SatoshiChain project will enable users to access three different token staking models in order to earn yields:
- Staking $SAT tokens on the SatoshiChain blockchain will allow stakeholders to secure the native blockchain and receive $SC rewards.
- Staking $SC tokens on the chain will provide additional $SC rewards.
- Staking $SC tokens into the SatoshiChain Ve model will allow users to receive $veSC tokens. They can select a vesting time between half a year and 4 years, with longer vesting periods granting higher $SC rewards and more $veSC in return.
The process of staking goes as follows:
- 1.Users bridge Bitcoin onto the SatoshiChain to receive $SAT.
- 2.During the airdrop window, users receive a 1-time airdrop for this action in $SC tokens in an amount equal to their $SAT.
- 3.Users can stake $SAT on SatoshiChain and receive $SC rewards.
- 4.Users can stake the $SC they received as rewards on the Ve model and receive additional $veSC rewards.
- 5.Users can stake $SC on SatoshiChain and lock up for a period of time to receive $SC rewards.