SatoshiChain (Satoshi) Architecture
Building a DeFi app, game, NFT project, DAO or any other crypto application? Consider launching on SatoshiChain! Existing projects, protocols, dApps, and exchanges are welcome too. Please see the documentation herein, and feel free to contact us with any questions.
SatoshiChain is built using the Ethereum PoA Clique algorithm and is a standalone blockchain.
With this framework, our community of developers can build a blockchain network that better suits their needs and demands.
Likewise, the SatoshiChain EVM blockchain invokes Clique PoA. SatoshiChain can employ the following features:
Reuse existing Ethereum smart contract technology and its API.
- Users can interact with standard wallets via JSON-RPC.
- Developers enjoy Solidity/Vyper programming and full EVM support.
- Access to popular Ethereum tools, development tools, and libraries.
- Optimized UX when performing cross-network transactions.
Communication between networks:
- Completely trustless and decentralized embedded Ethereum Bridge solution.
- Asset transfers from any EVM compatible network, particularly Ethereum mainnet.
- Transferring of ERC20 tokens, NFTs, or local tokens in the shell.
- The ability to customize bridge functionality with existing plugins.
- Building network usability via the development of plugins
- The capacity to replace core functionalities with consensus plugins.
- Going beyond Ethereum smart contracts by incorporating Runtime
Thanks to the underlying architecture, SatoshiChain can achieve full compatibility with Ethereum smart contract technology. It can also use Clique PoA to ensure high network decentralization, security, and scalability.